I regularly give talks about self-publishing and my journey from being a complete beginner to a successful, full-time indie author. I also give talks about how I come up with the ideas for my contemporary romances. I’m very happy to talk about any aspect of the writing/self-publishing process.
I have given talks at many local libraries in Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, and I’m also able to travel to Cambridgeshire. I have also given talks at a number of local book festivals, including Hitchin Open Book and Deepings Literary Festival. I have recently recorded some radio shows too. If you would like to book me to talk at your writing-related event, please get in touch using the contact form.
- 15 February, 2020 – Bourne, Cambs – Read Dating Event. Get your ticket here.
- 1 March, 2020 – Bishop’s Stortford – Writers’ Club – Discussion about self-publishing.
- 10 March, 2020 – Wharley End WI – My self-publishing journey from complete beginner to successful self-published author.
- 14 July, 2020 – Cople WI – My self-publishing journey from complete beginner to successful self-published author.
- 25 – 26 July – Hitchin PRIDE and weekend of culture.
- 3 November, 2020 – Sharnbrook WI – My self-publishing journey from complete beginner to successful self-published author.
- Talks given at Shefford, Flitwick, Hitchin, Croxley Green, Hertford, Buntingford Libraries.
- WI talks – Northill, Sandy, Flitton.
- Indie Author Fair organised by ALLi at Foyles, London.
- Open Book Festival, Hitchin.
- Deepings Literary Festival.
- Woburn Craft and Book fair.
- Interviewed by Paul Teague for the Self-Publishing Journeys podcast and also by Tom Ashford for the Self-Publishing Formula Spotlight podcast.
- Talks given to Society of Authors group about Scrivener writing software.
- Creative Writing Workshops held at Hitchin Library.